If you think those white flakes showering from above is just flakes of snow, think again. It is not a glitch in the four seasons; those flakes come from your own head. They’re dandruff. Dandruff is a scalp condition that is usually manageable. However, if the dandruff gets worse and is not treated by natural remedies, it is advisable to seek professional attention.
- Wash your hair regularly but not excessively. Dandruff is the old and dead skin cells that shed off from the scalp. It is not in any manner related to any hair problems. Excessive usage of shampoo, especially those with harsh chemicals, such as lauryl sulphate, can cause major irritation on the scalp. Eventually, it dries out and leads to more shedding of dandruff.
- Brush your hair evenly after shower and shampoo. Brushing the hair will aid in distributing the natural oil found on the scalp and will be even out on the entire surface of the head. Brush starting from the scalp then going outwards.
- Avoid stress and stressful activities. Too much stress can start or worsen dandruff. Try to relax and eliminate the stress away in healthier ways.
- Yogurt. Use it just like a hair conditioner. First, wash and rinse hair. Then, rub an ample amount of plain yogurt into the scalp. Leave it for about 10-15 minutes. Rinse out the yogurt. Next, wash the hair again but make sure to use as little shampoo as possible. An infusion of herbs can be used as the final rinse. This infusion contains sage or nettle, thyme and 2 tablespoons of vinegar. Dried or fresh versions of the herbs can be utilized in doing the infusion. Using a teapot, warm up a dessert spoon of the herb infusion. After washing out the yogurt, the infusion can follow. Wash the hair. However, do not use any type of hair conditioners when using this treatment. Allow the hair to dry after shower. Make sure the hair feels dry, not silky.
- Coconut oil. Apply coconut oil into the scalp. Try to keep away from applying oil into the rest of the hair. Afterwards, wash the coconut oil out. Make sure all of the oil is rinsed out. If the scalp is still too oily, repeat the rinsing. Do this every week until the dandruff is no longer visible.
- Tea tree oil. Use tea tree oil as shampoo and use frequently. Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic and is very aromatic. Commercially-made shampoos which contain 5% tea tree oil have been proven to be effective treatment for dandruff. Rub the oil shampoo into the scalp. Let it stay for 5 minutes. Afterwards, rinse with water. Repeat this process once a day.
- Lemon. Itchy and scaly dandruff can be treated with one of the most readily available fruits in the market today. Massage 2 tablespoons of lemon juice into the scalp. Rinse with water. Then, in a cup of water, mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Use this mixture for rinsing the hair. Repeat this procedure once everyday until the dandruff is not anymore visible. No more itch and hair smells of fresh lemon.
- Cedarwood. Make a mixture of cedarwood (7 drops), cypress and juniper (both 10 drops) in a 50 ml of carrier oil. Rub the mixture into the scalp and allow to sit for an hour. To remove it, rub mild shampoo into the hair. Afterwards, rinse out with warm water. To control the dandruff, use the exact quantities of oils in 600ml of warm water. Stir the mixture evenly and make use as the final rinse.
Incoming search terms:
- www prgnesi open vedin
- hair khujli
- domestic tips of pimples in hondi
- scalp boils treatment
- topic on child cleaness in hindi
- How to make hair stright gharelu upay
- mental retardation enzyme
- what we should during baalthod
- natural remedy for boils in scalp
- pimpals boys Hindi