The black seed oil is a well-known health remedy for different kinds of diseases. The oil is extracted from the seeds of a plant named Nigella Sativa. It is a flowering plant that grows annually, native in South and South West Asia. People around the world conducted research and studies in order to reveal the therapeutic facts of the said plant. It was proven that it has healing wonders that even the ancient people used in curing ailments. The use of nature’s abundant blessing as a means of healing is an option aside from the use of modern medicinal science. Black seed oil has promising results over a century that’s why it is still recommended nowadays. It is also commercially known as black cumin, black onion seeds. Black seed oil is considered as one of the most powerful medicinal plant recognized by man. No wonder its health benefits are amazing.
Here are the healing wonders of black seed oil:
- Analgesic- The black seed oil contains a component that helps lessen pain.
- Anti-pyretic- It can promote perspiration which may help release toxins through sweat. Black seed oil has been found to reduce fever by cooling the body temperature of a person.
- Anti-asthma - It is proven that black seed oil can help treat the symptoms of asthma and cough. Aside form its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory action; it will relax the bronchial muscles.
- Anti-inflammatory- It has been shown that black seed oil can help reduce inflammation.
- Anti-bacterial- According to studies, black seed oil can destroy different types of bacteria invading the body.
- Anti-histamine- It is proven that black seed oil can be used as an effective treatment for allergic reactions. It can lessen symptoms of allergies.
- Anti-diarrhea/anti-flatulent- Black seed oil is considered as a good remedy for stomach ailments. It can promote gas expulsion and improve digestion.
- Anti-spasmodic- Black seed oil will be useful in preventing and easing muscle spasm and cramps.
- Anti-hypertensive- Extracts from black seed oil can lower high blood pressure.
- Anti-diabetic- An active ingredient of the black seed oil aids in reducing high blood sugar levels.
- Anti-neoplastic- Based on a study, extracts from the black seed can destroy tumor cells and it can help protect healthy cells.
- Anti-oxidant- It is believed that it contains anti-oxidant properties which can help fight the free radicals in the body.
Aside form the health properties mentioned above, the black seed oil has a lot to offer. It can treat toothache due to its anti-bacterial and ant-inflammatory power. It can also help decrease bad cholesterol in the body and increase the good ones. It can also eliminate sleep disorders and be able to keep the hair and skin healthy. On the other hand, it is considered as a good immune-system booster. The black seed contains a lot of essential nutrients needed by the body. It can stimulate energy, promotes menstruation and increase production of breast milk in nursing mothers. No question why it is called a “healing wonder”.
Incoming search terms:
- nigella sativa
- coconut oil for varicose veins
- coconut oil for boils
- black cummin seed powder can cure vericose vein?
- calamansi seed oil
- black seed oil philippines
- pohon jintan hitam
- how to use black seed oil to lose weight
- foto pohon jinten hitam
- black seed oil and high blood pressure