Do you have an idea what RA 7600 is for? It is the Rooming-in and Breastfeeding act of 1992. In connotes a strict implementation to promote breastfeeding as soon as the baby is born. It commends all the good benefits and very abundant benefits of breastfeeding. On the other hand, aside from being healthy the moment you initiate non separation of mother and baby through breastfeeding it complements a lot to the mother and baby bonding. The baby learns to smell and caress with his/ her mother while giving the nourishment and affection.
Nevertheless, we can conclude that breast milk is the best food for the newborn. Its incomparable even the most expensive milk in the market. Breast milk is cheap at cost wise, it much easier to digest than those in the market. It boost the immune system that provides protection, it could prevent possible allergic reaction to food, it can provide healthy teeth and most importantly that is proven and tested it improves brain development.
Common Breastfeeding Dilemmas
1. Stumpy quantity of milk
Most moms resort immediately to formula milk when they observe that the quantity of breast milk is decreasing. Some are advising the use of breats pump. Actually, the use of it inhibits the production of it. This information might help you to increase breast milk quantity.
- Eat alfalfa (supplements), it can stimulate lactation and increase milk production.
- Chaste tree can increase flow of milk which stimulates the pituitary’s prolactin secretion.
- Goat’s rue this was believed used by most midwives even during the ancient times. It was known to improve milk production up to 50 %.
2. Breast Engorgement
Breast engorgement or inflammation is one of the most common problems encountered of mothers who breastfed. It occurs two to three weeks after delivery. It can be identified with the following characteristics breast feels full, hard, tight, tender, painful, hot to touch and fever may occur and this may result to difficulty in initiating breastfeeding in latching. In connection, it is caused by excessive milk filling of the breast together with blood and fluid retention in the same area.
– Take a handful comfrey leaves and steam them for a few minutes and wrapped it with a cloth and placed on the engorge part. You can buy commercially prepared ointment that will relieve the inflammation.
- One the most effective and easiest way to relieve swelling is to resort to non pharmacological treatment but requires effort and routine. Soak a towel in a warm water and place it on the breast for ten minutes every before feeding. A warm compress is an answer for it.
- Chamomile has an anti-inflammatory effect that reduces breast inflammation.
- Frequent feeding initiation on breast 10 to 15 minutes each can contribute in lessening the swelling.
3. Plugged duct
Plugged duct connotes a blockage on the duct due to improper emptying of breast completely in every feeding. The remaining milk in the duct hardens and the duct eventually blocks it and causing it to plug. One cause of it are tight or ill fitting brassieres. Thus, breast sores maybe an indication of plugged duct and should be addresses immediately so that mastitis will be prevented.
- Castor oil helps with inflammation and pain.
- Assess your nipples every day, if you see dry milk on them or dark dots remove them with a cotton and warm water and feed your child as soon as possible from that breast.
- Place the baby in different positions every time, this will ensure that all ducts are being used.
4. Cracked Nipples
Cracked nipples can be identified when you observe the redness, pain can be felt and irritation occurs and there are times that bleeding is developed. It can be develop due to improper positioning and using damp breast pad.
- Calendula cream will soothe and encourage the healing of cracked nipples and is safe for the baby to swallow.
- Ensure proper positioning every feeding. When baby latches on correctly, mother’s nipples don’t get sore and baby is able to get plenty of milk. Mother’s nipple goes to the back of baby’s mouth. The baby’s gums compress the milk sinuses that lie about an inch behind the nipple. The tongue is forward, underneath the breast, over the lower gum, and its motion helps baby draw out the milk. These are basic tips on the proper positioning on extracting milk.
All the things mentioned above are natural treatment for common breastfeeding dilemmas and those things are commonly encountered every lactating mother. Feed your babies well and surely they will grow a healthy individual.
Image credits: (1)
Incoming search terms:
- ra 7600
- breast loss tips in hindi
- prgnesi tips in hindi
- poem on tree in hindi for class 3
- poem on tree in hindi of class 3
- poem on maa in hindi for 3minutes
- Breast growth Hindi
- quotes in hindi abt breast feeding mother in hindi
- Rainyseason information
- How to hot breast tips hindi